A Classic Colonial Home
This traditional Colonial home is located on a quiet, tree-lined street in highly sought after San Marino. In close proximity to Huntington Library and Cal Tech, the home offers a prominent street presence. The floor plan is well designed for today’s lifestyle.
Upon entry the eye is drawn along the front hallway which acts as a gallery, the perfect place to display treasured paintings. It leads to the great room with two distinct areas for living and dining. The seating area centers around the fireplace with raised hearth, flanked by two windows with window seats. The dining area is flooded with natural light and can accommodate large gatherings. Adjacent is the classic white kitchen with a breakfast nook and ample cabinetry. The downstairs also features a lovely bedroom suite with dressing area and updated ¾ bath. Privately situated off the entry with no steps, it is well suited as a guest or in-law suite or even a home office.
Off the great room is a light filled sunroom/family room with a wall of glass. Running along the back of the house and opening onto the private backyard, it is generously sized and can accommodate two separate seating areas. Although functioning as an integral part of the home, it was enclosed by the previous owners without permit. (Refer to clarifying letter from the City of San Marino dated 10.26.2004).
The second floor features three light-filled bedrooms and two bathrooms. The primary suite has a dressing area and a large bathroom with dual sinks and a platform tub. The upstairs laundry room offers ample storage.
With a lovely location in the highly coveted city of San Marino, this classic home could be upgraded and customized to suit your dreams.
· 2904 sf (per Assessor)
· 6763 sf lot (per Assessor)
· 4 bedrooms, three upstairs & one on main level
· Guest suite on main level features dressing area & updated ¾ bath
· Three bedrooms on second level
· Upstairs laundry features built-in cabinets (washer & dryer included)
· Secondary bedrooms share a full bath with colorful tile work
· Large sunroom runs the length back of the house (completed by previous owner without permit)
· Crown moldings, elegant light fixtures & hardwood floors throughout
· Built in 1955
· Detached garage may be suitable for conversion to ADU (check with City)
· San Marino Schools
· Property is being offered in “as is condition without warranty or guarantee of any kind”
· Home has been recently tented & all section 1 work completed by Del Rio Pest
· City of San Marino inspection has been completed